For the 7th consecutive year the conference will gather
Bulgarian and foreign professionals from the financial sector and capital and foreign exchange markets.
The conference focuses on the important global news and trends, financial instruments and practical advice in investing and finance.
Special guests at the conference will be well known experts who will share the latest trends in capital investments and will analyze global events that are crucial to investors’ behavior.
The main topics of this year’s event include:
- A year with MiFID II: has reality met our expectations and why regulations are important for the investors
- The global economy news and events and which sectors are the most reasonable to invest in
- The world of funds and ETF investing
- The power of blockchain and what to expect
- FX tendencies and strategy
IFF includes the following events:
Investor Finance Forum
Designed for individual and institutional investors who will be able to hear selected and renowned experts in all areas of capital investments.
An event that brings together institutional investors interested in the region and public companies as part of their overall presence on the stock exchange. During the forum, meetings and discussions will be held between institutional investors and capital market representatives discussing capital market events, and market-related decisions.
Discussions of current topics about innovations in the financial industry and FX
Investor Finance Expo
The only exhibition of platforms for foreign exchange trading and financial instruments.
The participants in the Expo can present their platforms and products to the audience of the event.
The conference will be held on November 30 at Inter Expo Sofia.
INVEST A DAY. WIN THE FUTURE.
24% Institutional investors
42% - 41-50 years old
29% - 31-40 years old
19% - over 50 years old
10% - 21-30 years old
68% male / 31% female
Over 50 partners and over 70 speakers through the years.
Tendencies and prognosis for investments
– Karina Karaivanova, Chair of the Financial Supervision Commission
– Georgi Biserinski, CEO, Bloomberg TV Bulgaria
– Dimitar Koychev, Director International Cooperation Directorate, Financial Supervision Commission
– Chiara Sandon, Senior Policy Advisor, EFAMA
– Rainer Riess, Director General, FESE
– Manyu Moravenov, lecturer, VUZF
Moderator: Zhulieta Mandazhieva, co-founder, Tocheva § Mandazhieva Law Office
– Leon Levy, Analyst Global Macro Politics, Eurasia Group (video interview)
– Murat Gulkan, Managing Director Unlu & Co
– Georgi Zamanov, CEO, Allianz Bank
– Georgi Ganev, Program Director for Economic Research, Centre for liberal strategies
Bulgarian Funds Ranking 2018
Presentation: Global Trends in Asset Management – Yavor Achev Amundi
Presentation: Lachezar Dimov, Expat Asset Management
– Petko Valkov, Director Private Banking, FiBank
– Yavor Achev, Country Manager for Bulgaria at Amundi Asset Management
– Lachezar Dimov, Chief Investment Officer and Member of the Board of Expat Asset Management
Moderator: Pavel Bandilov, CEO at BPD Industrial Real Estate Fund
Discussion and presentations
– Dimitri Nazarov, CEO,Genesis Vision
– Sergey Pantaleev, General Director, Varengold Bank Bulgaria Branch
– Yanki Onen, CEO, Innovertu, Senior Manager, nextmarkets Trading Limited
Moderator: Petko Karamotchev, founder, Industria.tech
Successful forex strategies with Vladimir Ribakov – a professional trader with over than 12 years of experience trading for hedge funds, brokers and financial institutions
Topic: “Money Flow” Trading Method In Forex Market
• Welcome to the cycle – the money flow in the market
• The basics of divergence trading
• Turning principles
• The “Super Classico” combination
• Small Loss – High Profits trading
• The myths of trading and the truth about them
• The winner mindset for successful trading
• Live examples
• Trading Challenge
Awards – Bulgarian funds ranking
Has reality met our expectations?
– Ivan Takev, CEO, Bulgarian Stock Exchange
– Stoyan Nikolov, Member of the BoD, BALII
– Daniela Peeva, Chairman of the Management Boards, ABIRD
Moderator: Magdalena Ivanova, Investor.bg
Presentations of listed cmpanies:
• Biodit – Julian Sofroniev, CEO
• SIN Cars – Rosen Daskalov, Founder
• Monbat – Peter Bozadjiev, CEO
Discussion: Identity and future evolution of capital markets in CEE
Vasil Golemanski, CEO, Central Securities Depository
Alexandru Stefan, Financial Analyst, Bucharest Stock Exchange
Ivan Steriev, CEO, Macedonian Stock Exchange,
Nikola Abadvzhiev, Bulgarian Association of Supplementary Pension Security
Moderator: Magdalena Ivanova, Investor.bg
Presentations of listed companies
Komersialna banka Skopie – Maja Sterieva, CFO
The most successful listed companies in the region. Discussion with listed companies and investors
– Peter Bozadzhiev, Monbat
– Ivaylo Slavov, Bulpros – invited
– Todor Breshkov, Bref – invited
– Dimitar Dimitrov, Allterco – invited
– Mariyan Yordanov, Investor
Moderator: Georgi Naydenov, Bloomberg TV Bulgaria
Host – Dr. Boyan Ivanchev, economic expert, author and university teacher
Maini topics at the seminar:
Why we choose the easy way?
Is it easy to be rational investor?
Contextual and selective thinking
Real and hypothetical money – what does our brain tell us?
Miroslav Metodiev and Vladimira Lulova, iuvo
∙ Investing and forms of investments
∙ The peer-to-peer model – essence, participants, benefits
∙ Development of the p2p sector
∙ iuvo – who we are and what we do
∙ iuvo – over two years of secure investing with high annual returns
∙ How to profit and use the platform – demo presentation
Host: Dr. Alexander Apostolov
Board member, CIS at BlueSuisse
Moderator: Anna Sarafova, Vice President, Lenno
The importance of the size of the investment, including time-based drawdown, more leverage or higher-traded strategies, trader funding.